Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6th

Another busy day with a conglomeration of nice things.
1. We went to an epic poetry reading, indian dance and music performance, with a sweet lady speaking the poem, she had a beautiful spirit. Very still, and very alive, like a lake.
2. I fell asleep at the poetry reading, and dozed in an alert sleep.
3. Jaja did reiki on my hand (twice) today, and made the itching go away and made the hand tingly with healing.
4. We visited Bird and Jame, and they fed us a wealth of interesting foods on little dishes. Rolled egg, and seaweed, and kale salad. Rum toff and raisin toast, and hot chocolate with old melty marshmallows. All delicious.
5. I opened my boot this morning and inside was an edward gorey postcard calendar. Expect exciting mail in the future :)

A whole sheep video. I especially like the curlers and oven mitts.

Shaun The Sheep - Funny bloopers are a click away

No comments: