Friday, December 12, 2008

December 11th

eep! sorry I am late. I fell asleep...

5 Amusing and or nice things about yesterday...

1. Almost everyone who came into the store was a few cards short of a full deck.

  • I thought a lady called and spoke french to me. So flustered by the language, I answered the question incorrectly even though I understood it. She really was speaking english.
  • Another lady worried about a plastic container melting when the candle burned down. It was glass.
  • When Fabbalous demonstrated how a group of poinsettias would look in a basket she placed a few in on one side to demonstrate the feel. The customer worried that the other side of the basket would look a little bare.
  • A lady came and sniffed the pine cones by the front desk, and worried that they didn't smell very strongly. Fabbalous pointed out that they were fake. And pine cones don't smell.
It was very companionable.

2. I ate agedashi tofu. Omigosh is so very very yummy.

3. I saw a movie with yetis in it.

4. Madmoiselle-the-owner brought in the most beautiful ranunculus.
They reminded me of Audrey Hepburn's hat in Funny Face, which I was in love with as a kid.

5. Mummy and I thought alike about christmas present ideas. great minds, great minds.


No comments: