Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5th

today was exhausting but still had lots of nice moments...
1. Two little kids were hopping down the side walk on one leg (practicing I guess).
2. A very fat bulldog stared at me with soulful eyes.
3. The bean pods made lovely sqwooshing noises underneath my feet as I walked across the park (like the rustle of fall leaves times ten).
4. The story of Elvis the Steer appeared on my screen as I was typing up stories for my Dad's advent calendar before, like a fortuitous gift, for it fit right in with my animal theme. It truly appeared too, I was typing a word document when my internet screen opened and covered it up with Elvis.
5. I like my Dad's kitchen which is warm and big and orange, which has lots of space to cook, and a nice Dad to walk in and snack on muchables I am making and to chat with.

A christmas lamb . . .

No comments: