Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December 23rd

1. Snow! Walking home at night, it glistened in the lamplight, both in the sky, and on every surface. There weren't enough footprints to disturb its fresh whiteness, so everything looked very peaceful.

2. Your christmas present arrived today! Just in time for me to give it to you tomorrow. I was hoping it would be a christmas present.

3. I tried on bras in my black boots and jeans. I made me feel like a bond girl, and that I ought to go out and fight crime just like that.

4. I purchased the most fabulous bra as my christmas present from Mummy. It is very french-maid-esque.

5. I made and decorated chocolates. The little tiny white chocolate heart markings make me happy, and the white chocolate slightly marbled coating on the almond-brandy truffles turned out rather well for a first shot.


An angelic looking sheep:

No comments: