Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16th

5 Nice Things About Today

1. My professor said he liked my essay :D

2. You made roasted brussell sprouts. They were very good. I've never had them before.

3. We put up my christmas lights, now my bushes look like they have jube jubes on them :)

4. I got to talk about the flow phenomenon - when everything seems to be going right, and your ego becomes unimportant, and you loose yourself in what you are doing, and time seems to become distorted - on my exam. I like the everything I learn about the phenomenon, so it made me very happy. It was very hard to write an essay, and not get excited and blather about how exciting it all was. I did finish off with "it's so cool :D" in very tiny writing a few lines down. I couldn't resist.

5. I get to go to sleep now. Bed is looking ever so cosy.



lotsa sheep. I'll be counting them soon.

No comments: