Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Canadian Greats

The other day I saw Kurt Browing do the most romantic strip tease ever. Unfortunately I could only find a short clip of it, but each shirt he takes off has "I'M YOURS" written on it, until he's skating in his t-shirt which has "I'M YOURS" written on the back.
It reminded me of when I was little and we would go visit my grandparents and my sisters and I would watch figure skating for hours and hours. Kurt Browning and Llyod Isler & Isabelle Brasseur were always my favorites because they always looked like they were having fun on the ice, while at the same time being technically and artistically amazing. Their costumes were also WAY better than everyone else's.

So here's Kurt Browning doing some awesome improv:
and my favorite Llyod and Isabelle routine ever:

No comments: