1. I awoke grumbly and wishing to be cheered by chatting to you, and I went online and there you were! Serendipitous.
2. The bus driver said the fare deposit box was broken and would not let us pay. It was a free ride.
3. I was thinking about how stupid humans can be, and as I walked down the street I began looking at strangers and thinking, "Take this person, for example." Deliciously wicked and amusing.
4. The teaching assistant for my logic class has a beautiful speaking voice. The chairs in the class rotated her and accompanied her beautiful voice with squeaks and groans like old men stretching after sitting for a long time.
5. There's something magical about working with a shaft of sunlight falling across the page.