Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sickness and Good stuffs

It's very good to know that even while in the midst of the never-ending cold good things still happen.

1. My friends are awesome. I got calls and emails and text messages with well wishes and offers of assistance.

2. My liebchen is also fantastic, he got me chicken soup, brought me gingerale in bed, listened to stories on my ipod with me when i didn't have the energy to do anything else and made me laugh so hard my stomach still hurts two days later (laughter is the best medicine after all!)

3. Mademoiselle the owner (Mom!) brought me homeopathic medicines, took me grocery shopping and kept me company all day Saturday even while coping with her own broken heart

4. Liebchen's dad cooked a delicious dinner and told me that he loves me and especially loves me with his son. It's a pretty awesome feeling to know that your partner's family not just likes you but likes you for their child.

No comments: