I'm addicted to this game.
My five favorite quotes so far are:
1. "When You Make a Mistake, Don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." ~ Hugh White
2. "If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be." ~John Heywood
3. "Every man, however wise, needs the advice of some sagacious friend in the affairs of life." ~Titus Maccius Platus
4. "Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men." ~Lao-Tzu
5. "Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels." ~Bertolt Brecht