Monday, September 28, 2009

Little people

On the train back from Montreal Liebchen and I were seated in front of a mom and her two little kids on the 2nd portion of their train trips that day.

The little girl was about 3 and her name was Jas(!)

She was the most talkative and eloquent little kid I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. She provided me with many entertaining moments as she narrated her playing and what she was seeing out the window but my favourites were:

Jas: We're going to Canada! We're going to Canada!
Mom: We're already in Canada sweetheart.
Jas: Nono, we're going to Canada!
Mom: We're already there Jas, that's why we needed our passports.
Jas: We're already in CANADA? Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed it!

and

Jas: Mom? Hey Mom?
Mom: Yes?
Jas: Mom, I would like to cuddle and read stories now please.

1 comment:

Filly said...

Aw! What an awesome little girl:) No one better to spend a train ride with I imagine.