Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nibblets of Love

1. Kippen makes really good food.

2. So You Think You Can Dance has excellent choreographers and dancers. I'm very excited, and happy to watch this season. I am also so relieved to be watching a version where the judges usually CRITIQUE (not criticism that destroys their egos, or unqualified praise, but information that can help them improve) and the host is sweet and diplomatic. awesome.

3. Listening to Jeph Jacques play guitar made me happy. I like that he knows how to play and he isn't posting a clip of his guitar playing just because he is good at drawing. If that makes sense.

4. I liked the wealth of concern that was expressed this morning. Emails checking in, msn inquiries, and Big Fish showing up at the door with chocolate for Mumma.

5. I am very very glad that Mummy is safe and warm.

No comments: