Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Luffly Stories

Jaja has been telling me luffly stories.

There's a very cool man in her tai chi class. The class is run by a woman's shelter, so all the ladies were giving him the eyeball, and he said things like "My mum really wanted a girl. My middle name is Muriel," or "I'm getting in touch with my feminine side." But his very best comment was after meditation, when Jaja asked if there were any questions, he said "Well, I don't have a question, but I did have a thought. I think that after our nap we should all get a bowl of ice cream."

Then today, she saw a construction worker sharing his lunch with the pigeons, with pigeons perched on every part of him.

After that Jaja had lunch at a table with a pigeon on it, and an old jamacian guy (who sat, but not on the table, and told her to stay lovely :)

No comments: