Monday, July 27, 2009

I like Toronto






As my mom and I were driving up Warden just north of Warden Station on Saturday morning we were greeted by traffic stopped in both directions.

Wondering what this could possibly be for we peered out our windows to watch a group of Canadian Geese crossing the road from the completed housing development on one side of the street to the under construction housing development on the other side.

They were very kindly being assisted across by a group of burly construction workers holding up their shovels to make sure none of the cars tried to move before the geese were safely across.

1 comment:

Emberella Cat said...

hurray! I'm so excited you posted.
Also I love the burly construction men fighting for their goslings :) Well, not _their_ goslings... that would be a bit twisted and weird. ;)