Monday, January 26, 2009

Today is a day of quotes and happy findings.

1. From The Year of Living Biblically by A. J. Jacobs I like the quote, "I have two heads, two sets of eyes, two moral compasses. They're battling for supremacy. Maybe one will win – or maybe I can keep both. A friend of mine said we shouldn't underestimate people's ability to hold totally contradictory opinions and be just fine with it. It's a uniquely human trait, like speech and blushing."

2. A second quote I liked from a blog "I can't help it, every time I feel sad I want to fall in love." ~Jess.

3. I like that when I'm feeling grumpy I can do google searches for images of baby bunnies. Puts me in a better mood in no time.






4. I ran into a girl from my tkd class as I was walking home, and she gave me marzipan chocolate as we chatted. Random gifts of chocolate are always a good thing. As are bubbly conversations.

5. The house smelled amazing again as I arrived home. This time roasted vegetable deep pink from beets were cooking. More yumminess. I read my mummy a chapter of Howl's Moving Castle as she cheffed.

No comments: