Wednesday, January 14, 2009

'magination 'n 'mages make me happy


  1. I started off the day with a lovely text exchange in a very boring class.
    me: Help! My prof sounds like nails on a chalkboard and has the charisma of a damp rag.
    kippen: Oh no! Can you close your eyes and imagine him/her as some sort of cartoon character?
    me: I'm picturing her as a Gilda Radner character.
    kippen: Lol! Do you think she could be a parakeet?
    me: Lol! yes! definitely a parrot. with amnesia.
    A bit like Dory in Finding Nemo.
    kippen: Oh! See now I can't help but thinking that she's a little bit adorable.

  2. The piano player at the mozart performance pounded on the keys so forcefully that at times they seemed to repel him backwards like an electric shock. It was profound drama and he battled and wrestled that piano to the finish.

No comments: