Monday, April 23, 2012

trash as treasure.

Tamantha Mingledorf is following me on pintrest! I know not who she is, but her name is fabulous!

As I was sorting through my junk mail, I happened to click on Cute N HornyGirl's message to me (apparently she has horns - awesome). It is also fabulous. I quote:
"BABE. . . i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing. . . anyways how u been? In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana. . we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what. . . I got 2 things to tell u. . both good news. . 1)im single now. . yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago. . . and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR U. . . lol. . . ur actually the only person im gonna know where. . well 3 cousins too but i cant chill with them lol. . "
It's pages long! And it's consistently friendly and chatty. Whoever wrote it should write a novel. Great character development. She has a kitty named Boo. Amused me immensely.

No comments: