Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17th


"Christian charity sends film about Jesus to all primary schools in Britain after little boy asks why Mary and Joseph named their kid after a swear word."


Hospital asks Jesus to change name

Published: 23 Mar 06 09:00 CET |

Bosses at a Stockholm hospital have asked a nurse called Jesus to change his name, after concerns that it might cause confusion among patients.

According to Jesus, an auxiliary nurse at Huddinge hospital, his superiors were worried that patients told "Jesus will be coming soon ," might get the wrong idea.
"If they thought that Jesus was coming they might believe that they were already dead," the nurse told The Local.
Jesus, who will now use his middle name Manuel, said he didn't have a problem with the change.
"I understand why they wanted me to use my middle name," he said.
But, he added, "my name never usually causes me problems."
~James Savage (news@thelocal.se/08 656 6518)


and a sheep:

No comments: