... but I really did.
1. Reorganizing the bookshelves. The novels are alphabetized by author.
2. Doing a puzzle with Flavaflav and her cousins.
3. Cooking and doing the dishes. Makes me feel at home, not so lost, and a little cosy.
4. The gardens of the Victoria & Albert and the Natural History Museum. I haven't really seen inside yet...
5. The plants! At least half my attention seems to wander from the tourist attractions to go, "ooo, isn't that a lovely vine-that's-supposed-to-be-an-annual growing up the side of a house? Where is my camera? Who cares if Someone Famous was once sick on that brick!" (actually I like learning about the famous people too, especially if they come with silly stories).