Friday, August 5, 2011

Holy Spam, Batman!

Every once in a while I get the urge to check out what the spam filters have been guarding me from. Great Odin's Raven! It turns out they've been shielding me from awesomeness. And as we all know, there is no price for awesomeness. ...or attractiveness. Here are some of my favourite spam comments (not that I'd even know how to pronounce dkoney):
Great hammer of Thor, that is powerfully helpful!

Dag nabbit good stuff you whippersnappers!

You put the lime in the coconut and drink the article up.

Pin my tail and call me a dkoney, that really helped.

Well mcaadaima nuts, how about that.

1 comment:

Nanermellon said...

how do you get such spam when the rest of the world gets crap about penile enlargement and your aunt in haiti that needs your banking information?? even your spam is cute! thank you, they made me laugh.
miss you, xoxoxoxo