Monday, February 22, 2010

rhyming reference response

بلدي رجل had requested a reference to an interesting article, which I sent to him, his response?
"thank you so much for this reference.
i downloaded an article by dweck that i will treat with deference
it contains the nugget philly was telling me about
i will forward the article to my pedagogy prof without a doubt...
i am still curious about one piece of information
if i knew the answer i would make an exclamation
does her thesis only apply to childhood education
or does it also apply to those of the adult generation??
if it did that'd be a sensation
i would give that thesis a standing ovation

i will send your regards to the girl with red hair
as well as an eclair
wait... that's a desert
our brains is hurt
our poem is done
it was fun."

truly awesome.

1 comment:

Filly said...

You're both so cute, I don't know what to do with myself!