Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

A few days ago, Mummy called from the other room, "We need to buy a new house!"
"What? Why?" I called back, expecting disaster - a leaking room, cracks in the walls, something new that needed fixing in our much loved old and shifting house. I peaked my head into the room she was sitting in.
She scowled. "We've already used all the hiding spots for easter eggs. Where do I hide them this year?"
I laughed, "Well, it does seem like a rather drastic solution. We could just rearrange all the rooms. Put all the beds in one room, the bunk bed in front of the bookshelves, all the tables in another room. Mix it up a little. That should create some new hiding spots."

Of course we didn't. I loved the artistic and cute places they found to hide the eggs anyway, and found a few of my own. Here are some of my favourites:




(that's a white chocolate wafer balanced on her head)

No comments: